Monday, April 15, 2013

Day one

Well it's day one...time for the food post. I started the day with yogurt, granola, and an iced coffee. I know there's a banana in the picture but I ate that at lunch instead... I started using a baby spoon to eat food instead of a regular sized spoon. My rationale for this is less food, same number of bites (crazy maybe but worth a try). I ended up eating 1.5 things of yogurt..my son Will ate half of the other (pic below :)).

Lunch consisted of a bowl of bagged salad, 3 small chicken strips (the other 2 went to Sarah), bacon bits, blue cheese dressing, 5 bites of cottage cheese, one glass of plain water, one glass of water with lemonade mio, and a banana....lots of food, none of it terribly unhealthy though.

Snack is a bowl of pretzels, an apple, and 3 snack size peppermint patties...I broke down after sewing for an hour and finished the last 1/2 cup of icecream. Now it is gone though (whew!).

Dinner- I steamed a Birdseye rice mixture and had my salad with some raspberries.
And of course a glass of water first.

Snack- 2 sourdough pretzels and a Smirnoff before bed....

Not a great day overall- much better than usual

A bonus: took the kiddos to the park, walked 2 miles, and declined an ice cream invitation. Plus I did not pull into McDonalds when I went by for an iced coffee, food or ice cream! It's a constant battle...







No comments:

Post a Comment