Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Today

The ups...

I started out with a glass of water, granola, greek yogurt, and a banana :)

I cleaned the house including all rooms downstairs, did two loads of laundry, vacuumed the floors, and steamed them :)

My grandma , and Great Aunt Ruth visited for lunch :)

For lunch I had water, salad, a piece of lasagna 1/2 the size I would normally have, and fruit :)

I walked outside and sat in the sun for almost three hours ( burned one arm and my chest a little- but yay sun!)

I went to the grocery store for our trip tomorrow to Kentucky and I bought NOTHING completely unhealthy(as in chocolate and caramel or not fat free). I got one bagel for breakfast, one pretzel stick (roll-type bread), diet green tea, diet Monster Energy drinks, fat free fig newtons, twizzlers, peppermint patties, gold fish for Sarah, and Special K chips. Everything I put in my cart was less than 210 calories per serving and the serving sizes are high. When I got home Sarah helped me start packing for our trip tomorrow. :)

I gave both kiddos a bath together and it went well!:)

I went to McDonalds while out and got ONLY an iced coffee- no frappe ( I was having one a day for awhile...sometimes two) :)

The downs...

At lunch I had too much bread- it was Italian and realllllly good. I had three halves... So 1.5 pieces. :/

I ate the pretzel stick when I got to the car (more bread) :/

I had 6 peppermint patties today... :/




Overall not a terrible day food-wise. I did much better with snacking than I usually do- mostly because I was out of the house, but I didn't walk or work out officially...I did clean and walk some. But not a ton.

I hope everyone enjoyed the beautiful weather today and had a chance to enjoy some sunshine. I bought a few magazines on workouts and eating right so hopefully I will have a chance to read and post about them soon.

"I'm not losing weight I'm getting rid of it- I have no intention of finding it again"


No comments:

Post a Comment