Monday, April 15, 2013

Goals Week One

Let's get right to it.....goals:

1.Drink a glass of plain water BEFORE every meal

2.Eat a salad with lunch and dinner (Alicia R trademark :))

3.Do some type of working out every day(15 minutes to an hour-doesn't matter what it is!)

4.While the kids nap DO NOT EAT THE ENTIRE TIME- sew, workout, read, do something other than watch tv because tv is usually associated with food at this time of day (stupid I know).


Not terribly difficult. I've always read that a good rule of thumb is to only change one habit at a time because it is MUCH MUCH easier to stick with it, but I've been working on 3 out of four of the goals for awhile now with mostly success. I just need to firm them up. The salad at every meal is the new one.

I also am in the process of sticking quotes and pictures of myself to motivate myself more. They will be on the fridge, in each bathroom, on my pantry door, and in my room. I will attach pics and quotes to my next post- the one below is a good one to start with!

"The only time success occurs before work is in the dictionary"

No comments:

Post a Comment